Our Savior Lutheran began as three separate Lutheran congregations in Michigan's Thumb area, one in Colfax Township, one in Bingham Township, and one in Sigel Township. The three congregations merged in the 1940s and built the current brick and stone structure in 1953. An education wing was added in the 1960s, and a spacious addition was constructed in 2007, providing additional meeting rooms, offices, and handicapped accessibility.
The education wing houses Sunday school classrooms and a large preschool which offers two, three, and five-day-per-week classes.
The church is served by the Rev. Kenneth D. Lueke, Senior Pastor, Mr. Bob Auger, Director of Christian Education, Mr. Alan Majeska, Church Organist, Mrs. Debbie Peruski, Office Manager and Custodians Gene and Ethel Rupprecht.